<VV> '64 Monza convertible value

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 12:24:23 EST 2010

There's a lot of difference between grades 1-5 on an accepted scale.
A nice 64 Monza Convertible can be worth $7500, even more.
But could also be worth scrap or parts car price.
Depends on the car.

A lot of it is regional as well.
An economically depressed area may not give as high a price for a car at this time. While a region that has a lot of people with disposable income it may go for stupid money.
If someone wants it bad enough, they will pay for it.
Sentiment, and emoption may also play a factor.
"I want one just like my dad used to have".

In my opiinion, at thistime it is a buyers market.
If you got money to spend, there are great deals out there.
And yes, sometimes it's taking advantage of a sellers economic misfortune.
It could just as easily be me.

Last Corvair I bought, I thought I got a deal, others thought I paid too much.

Gary Swiatowy