<VV> Spyder/Corsa turbo -- fast?

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 15:01:44 EST 2010

 That's just it. When my 13 second Corvair was around, it was in the middle of the emissions wave emasculating pretty much ever new car out there
Nowadays, NO ONE makes a slow car! Heck, even a Prius will out accelerate nearly any stock PG Corvair! Heck, my stock Subaru Legacy GT wagon does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds! A WAGON! Albeit an unusual one.
So, the bar has been raised, A LOT. But nowadays, stand alone fuel injection, FAR better turbochargers, et al, are also available for us as well!

John Roberts