<VV> Willow Run Plant

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Fri Dec 24 00:55:05 EST 2010

Stephen Till <still63 at att.net> wrote: "The final piece of Willow Run closes
today. What a big piece of history.
http://www.annarbor.com/autos/gm-plant-slideshow/"

WHAT?!! First Oldsmobile. Then Pontiac. I thought Government Motors just
announced that they repaid their bailout loan 5 YEARS EARLY (with the
$timulu$ loan - talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul.) Funny, according to
the liberal economic exspurts the economy has been out of recession since
last June. How awful! And just before Christmas too!! (New name...Grinch
Motors? Maybe soon...Gone Motors?)

C'est la vie Chevrolet? I sincerely hope not.

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney

P.S. Definition of "recession" is when your neighbor is out of work. A
"depression" is when YOU are out of work!!!