<VV> Spyder/Corsa turbo -- fast & furious

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 12:47:17 EST 2010

 Well, Tony, there are some other factors as well. Today, we have standard features on cars that weren't even available on the Corvair! Power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, standard A/C power steering, power brakes, fuel injection, air bags, ABS, 100,000 mile tuneup intervals, distributorless ignition, the list goes on and on! Also, cars today have a MUCH longer projected lifespan, well over twice as long as back in the day, meaning you don't need to buy a new car anywhere near as often. Remember, most Corvairs are LOOONG gone...

John Roberts