<VV> Trade in time

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 25 13:56:35 EST 2010

There was a period in the 70's - maybe the 60's as well - where a car used
in business got a better tax break during the first 3 years than it did in
later years.  It became pretty normal to trade at the 3 year mark and keep
the better tax break.  As I recall, that went away somewhere in the 90's -
maybe even the late 80's.

Any tax accountants on VV?

Later, JR