<VV> Fwd: Spyder/Corsa turbo -- fast & furious

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 18:02:32 EST 2010

Now you know why my LM coupe is my daily driver.  The only items on  this
list that I would like are the EFI and distributorless ignition; both of
which I can get if I want to spend a little money in the wrecking yard and
reprogram the EFI (I prefer the early EFI which is analogue; I can convert that
 to digital with a PIC and I have written a program for EFI which works as
well  as the original on a Datsun, replacing the original unit.)

Scotty from Hollyweird