<VV> Today's cars

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Dec 26 12:26:45 EST 2010

At 12:05 AM 12/26/2010, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

>Manufacturers today are removing the  requirement for drivers to know
>how to drive their own  cars.
>

>You are shopping at the wrong car stores! My drive (now 6 years old)  has

Humm... ;)  And what car would that be?  (heh!)

>400HP, stick, no automatic parallel parking and, when I decide, no traction
>control or stability control.

If you wanted to save a buck, could you have gotten a stripper
*without* the electronic driver's aids?

>If the drivers demand those features, they
>will  shop for them and buy them. If they demand to NOT have them, they will
>shop for  appropriate cars as well.

...which brings the same question as the previous paragraph... ;)

>I do agree that driver education is at a
>low point  today. Some people are so pleased about themselves that they enjoy
>their  own ignorance. They even revel in it.

You don't say...

:)

Merry Christmas Seth, have fun in the non-snow this weekend.

tony...   peering out the window at the winter waste-uh-wonderland