<VV> Today's cars

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 15:09:30 EST 2010

Back in 1989, I ordered a extended cab Silverado pickup ( It came standard
with power door locks, windows and seats ) I ordered mine without these
additions. In 2001 I bought one much like the " 89 " only they would NOT let me
order without the extra power equipment. I have been getting new every 12
years but may go longer this time as I only have 65,000 on this one ( getting
older and not going as much ) The last 3 were "77"-"89" &" 01".
 So its true, you have to take what they want you to have, even if you
don't.
 Gene Barr
P.S. Anyone want to trade a Corvair with Air for a 1986 class C Motor home
( Well above average ) e-mail me off list. I'm in central Florida.