<VV> SPYDER

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 16:56:30 EST 2010

i redid the 64 spyder coupe for phil last winter , and it flies!  he  could
not believe how quick it is , or how far over the boost gauge goes  now.
i put the jet / rod kit in 2 steps richer , rebuilt the carb , distributor,
 and exhaust system. we had the heads redone also..  the spyder   properly
done, will run very well on the road , but you must tweak it on the  pump hi
test we can buy now. watch out for any pinging / detonation.
Spyders  seem to like being "worked" , but you have to watch head  temps
under boost. From 40mph or less up , they go!
but in short , they DO go good when set up right.
regards, tim colson