<VV> brake failure? - Probably not the master cylinder

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 10:51:56 EST 2010

Yes this is an important subject (nice way to end the year for this list).

So, how can a person tell if the master cylinder on his/her car (I have
a 68 convertible) has a fully functional shuttle valve, or just a light
switch?

Regards from misty Arlington, Texas

jack kean
68 Monza Convertible, 140x4