<VV> > Shuttle Valve Possible correction?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 19:59:57 EST 2010

Reviewing various sites leads me to believe the GM valve is NOT a shuttle
valve but may be merely a switch. None of the descriptions describe a
function of that particular block to block fluid flow. I am thinking that
maybe the only place the safety feature is done is in the MC itself. So, not
sure.

If it is only a switch for the indicator light, then the MC is at fault in
the original post.

Chuck S

From: "BBRT" <chsadek at comcast.net>