<VV> Corvair on cover

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 19:27:26 EST 2010

I have a 100% Corvair calendar with photos from Scott Trunkhill. You can
get it on-line (_http://www.cafepress.com/+corvair+calendars_
(http://www.cafepress.com/+corvair+calendars) ).  I like the pictures of da Chuckster's
Darth Vair and da 'Briar.

Ned

In a message dated 12/30/2010 12:10:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com writes:

I've  checked the NAPA stores near me, and all I've been able to find is
a  "Junkyard" calendar...  Maybe somebody out there that has access to
the Corvair one would be willing to send me one? (I'll pay the  postage)..

Jim Houston

On 12/30/2010 12:58 PM, Smitty  wrote:
> Smitty Says;  This may have already been mentioned but the  new Jobber
> classic car calander from NAPA  not only has a Corvair  on the cover but
> others inside as well.  If you aren't running a  shop that deals with NAPA
> you may find this one hard to get.   Their regular showroom customer
calender
> is nothing special to  us.
> ==================================
>> Whilst perusing my  latest copy of the Eastwood catalog I noticed a
Corvair

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
> Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org