<VV> New Year Wishes

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 22:19:28 EST 2010

                                                           B"H

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my fellow Corvair people a most joyous and successful New Year.  I pray for the world to finally be at peace, for everyone to respect each other's way of life and faith, and may we all enjoy good health and happiness together with our friends and family.

    May you all have much success in all your endeavors, whether it be marrying off your children, earning a comfortable livelihood, surprising your spouse on his/her anniversary, or replacing those old worn out O-rings in your pushrods (and the necessary valve adjustments that follow).

    Since NYC is totally buried, I havent' touched my Monza since last Friday, but she was washed and cleaned before I put her away in the garage, so it's very hard for me to even think about backing her out and taking her for a spin.

    Best regards for a fantastic 2011 in all respects...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG (A/C too)