<VV> Remote Control Mirror Mounting Part Needed - Bummer

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 15:21:28 EST 2010

Hi guys, before I contact Clarks, or one of our other vendors (or have to
buy a complete new mirror) I thought I would try this forum.

I was working on putting in the new interior in my 65 Turbo Corsa
Convertible today, and before I could put on the driver's door panel, I had to  put
on the reproduction Remote Control Mirror I purchased from Clarks a number
of years ago.  The replacement door I put on the car to repair rust on the
original had the hole for the remote control mirror, so I decided to use
it.  Anyway, I was measuring the new inside door panel to cut a hole for  the
mirror control, and decided to mount the mirror first, to double check the
location.  I grabbed the box (previously opened) and found I am missing the
mounting bracket base and screws for the remote control mirror.  This
mirror bracket is different than the mounting bracket from the standard  mirror.

Does anyone happen to have a mounting bracket for a late model remote
control mirror and screws laying around that I can purchase?

Todd in TX
chieftam at aol.com