<VV> Zabreskie Monza accepted for Hemmings Concours

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 1 15:22:50 EST 2010

Hey Everybody! As you know I am on a mission to spread the
word about our hobby this Summer with the "MuseumBrier"
tour of ten cities/events. The latest news is that my
extremely original 1963 Monza sedan has been accepted for
display at the prestigious Hemmings Motor News New England
Concours de Elegance in Stratton, Vermont. This event
takes place three weeks after the Cedar Rapids CORSA
Convention. It is by invitation only and the number of
entries is limited. The CPF display will either be packed
in the back of my "new" tow vehicle (a totaled 2008
Silverado pickup truck) that I'm also trying to get put
together in time, or I'll just enlist the help of a fellow
club member to drive the 'Brier up to Vermont so we can
display that vehicle on Friday and Saturday's special
events as well.

Anybody out there in VV Land close enough to drive your
Corvair to Stratton Mountain Resort should plan to attend
the opening event on Friday starting at Hemmings' World
 Headquarters in Bennington, Vermont and/or the Saturday
Cruise-in Spectacular at the Stratton resort. And of
course stick around for Sunday's Concours where the
Corvair will be one of the featured marques as we
celebrate the 50th Anniversary of our favorite car. Be
there! - Caveman Pete