<VV> Scam

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 18:39:40 EST 2010

Yes, Harry, you pegged it.

I would frame the check and hang it in the garage just for a conversation
piece.  Next, tell the guy that you will send him a certified check for the
balance instead of wiring the money.  Tell him that it will be drawn on the
1st bank of Nigeria.  Then say that you are taking a holiday there and will
be returning a rich man.  Also tell him that you can't trust your own
assistant to handle the process.  I am sure he will understand.  Just to rub it in,
ask him if you can take the cost of mailing the check out of the balance as
well as the $20 delay fee.

By the way, how much extra was his certified check?  I am just curious as
to what he feels his effort in the scam is worth.

Doc
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
In a message dated 2/1/2010 3:10:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,