<VV> message number 7 scams and more

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Mon Feb 1 19:22:57 EST 2010

I've had this happen to me but mine was on ebay. I had an item up and was bought by some one in
Nevada for 500.00, he sent me a check for 3500.00 next day air and then a e-mail explaining that I need to cash the check take an extra 200.00 for my troubles and wire the rest to sone one in Florida. Yeah RIGHT. I still have the check, maybe I'll frame it. I found out later that you cash the check you get the money and about a week later it would bounce, and your out the cost. This scam goes on quite abit. Needless to say they  didn't stick me.
Don H.