<VV> Evening Orchid Paint/Color

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 23:16:47 EST 2010

As I also recall, the Evening Orchid color was only available on Chevy
models in the USA in 1965. It was available on the Corvair, Chevelle and full
size Chevy - Maybe on the Chevy II as well. Never on the Corvette. I always
thought the 1965 Impala Wagon was one of the most beautiful wagons ever
built.  How about one of those in Evening Orchid? I have to admit, that is a
lot of  Evening Orchid, though! My dream big-wagon would be the late-65
Caprice with a  396/Turbo Hydro. What a great vintage car tow-vehicle (updated
suspension  and Brakes, of course).  Comfort in the front, play room in the
back (so to  speak).

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette