<VV> Automatic floor shift conversion kit

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 1 23:48:26 EST 2010

All,

At this time, the kit is being listed as "experimental" and thus such
requirements probably wouldn't apply. And as I stated, one is in
development. The EM cars will use the stock indicator, but the LM's will
need some custom modifications to its stock shifter.

Also, it's possible to just imprint a RNDL pattern on the shift knob. After
all, that's the way manuals get away with it.

-Mark