<VV> '65 Evening Orchid Corsa

John jvjskb at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 1 23:46:31 EST 2010

Here is my EO '65.  It was an original Evening Orchid and was repainted in 2003 using modern paints along with clearcoat.  I did add some metal flake, which gives it a sparkle in the sunlight.  I always get numerous compliments whenever I take the car out.  To me this is one of the most stunning colors for the late Corvairs.  The original paints may not have lasted that long, but the newer formulas plus clearcoat keep the color vibrant.
John Johnson
'65 Corsa
'64 Monza

photos 206.jpg

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.