<VV> Fwd: Changes coming to NASCAR??? no Corvair but kinda retro, sorta

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 4 08:25:38 EST 2010

All I can say is "about time." The problem with NASCAR is that they have
gotten so far removed from production cars that their races (to me anyway)
are boring. That's because the "cars" they race are mere 'glass mockups of
cars set over top of pure tube-frame race cars. Nothing even close to
"stock", as in what their "stock car racing" name implies. Fake, nothing
but shear scripted fakery. Anyone for WWF "pro wrestling"? LOL

-Mark