<VV> Corvair winter weekend plans?

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Fri Feb 5 11:22:02 EST 2010

At 09:43 AM 2/4/2010, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>So, apparently yet another snowstorm is headed our way here in Virginia.

I am about done with winter.

"Global Warming" my ass... literally wishful thinking.   As I look
outside there's already another 6 inches on top of the last 10 inches
that fell on top of the remnants of the 16" that fell before that.

They say the snowfall will become "heavier at times through Friday
afternoon and early Saturday".   It's still morning here and the snow
that started early this morning has been falling HARD for the last
half hour and getting worse.   I'm not the only one in this valley
who's losing their sense of humor.    If it's gonna get "heavier"
than this it's gonna be interesting to watch.

Looks like I'm not gonna be going anywhere anytime soon.   Fridge is
stocked, pantry adequate, still have power... hopefully for the duration.

>I'm thinking I'll be working inside,  I think my main project will
>be finishing the porting on the heads for the Greenbrier's
>110.  What about everyone else?

This will be a good time to finish scanning the rest of those
Communiques to PDF files...

>We also have the registration stuff about ready to go for the
>Virginia Vair Fair (30 April - 2 May) so I expect to post
>announcements to the various forums.  Hopefully it will be warmer by May :-)

Hopefully.

I still remember the Vair Fair at Baugher Chevy some years back, when
it snowed.

tony..