<VV> Corvair winter weekend plans?

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Feb 5 12:28:53 EST 2010

So, apparently yet another snowstorm is headed our way here in Virginia.
 I am about done with winter.
 tony..

I feel yer pain brother!
 It's been raining here all day but, no snow so far.
There are still some leftover piles in the yard where I shoveled the
driveway last weekend.
They aren't sure if we'll get 6" or 3" or none! I vote for the latter.
At least the rain washes away some of the tons of salt from last week end.
I'll be down in the man-cave working on my vert and dreaming of warm sunny
days....

Its all Al Gores fault since he invented global warming!

Rick Norris