<VV> 68 interior lights

Dave Schneider dschnei at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 16:04:32 EST 2010

Hey all,
   I'm trying to bring a 68 Monza back to life and am having a problem with the interior lights, this car has a dome lamp as well as lights under the dash. The lights do not turn off. What should I check and in what order? The door switches move freely and the headlight switch works fine turning on and off the headlights and I can feel the detent for turning on and off the interior lights on the switch, but I suppose the switch could be bad. The car also has an underhood and trunk light, could either of those affect the interior lights? thanks for any help.

Dave Schneider
1965 Monza
1968 Monza