<VV> Fwd: Corvairs in the movies

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 23:14:09 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/6/2010 3:44:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ralphsebrell at aol.com writes:

I found  this site just now, I thought is was neat. I suppose some of you
know about  ALL of the Corvair movies, though.

Ralph
65 Corsa  Vert

Thanks to Turner Classic Movies - I just finished the last two-thirds of
Bullet - for the Umpteenth time. As I have been classically  trained  to do,
I looked for Corvairs throughout - and there is a lot of driving around -
even at normal speeds - in that movie. And I saw a few of them, an early
white  Convertible and others.  So, my question for the group:  What  kind of
"non-police" car does Steve McQueen drive in that movie? Besides the  Mustang,
that is.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette