<VV> Non-Corvair Music on You Tube

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 21:54:34 EST 2010

Pete,
On the contrary, music that was composed TWO CENTURIES ago seems perfectly in time with you Cavemen!<GGGGG>
Glad you enjoy REAL music and not the NOISE that passes for present day music.  Even the pop music of the 50s and 60s sounds almost classical compared to the present day NOISE.
I remember when I was much younger and a car passed by that made an ungodly racket it was because of an exhaust system problem.  Now, however, the ungodly racket it simply modern "music" played at 150 decibels.  Kids today will become hearing impaired before their grandparents.
Frank "only real music on my iPod" Burkhard