<VV> Non-Corvair Music on You Tube

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Feb 7 22:53:26 EST 2010

I have been using You Tube as part of some research... later this
Spring I will be doing a radio show on a public radio station here in
New Jersey.  It streams online so I will promoting it to all of you
when the time comes.  Anyway, on You Tube I can check out certain
potential recordings to play.  I prefer the less common, the less
well-known.  Here's one I found just today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJZYan6Oago

Extra credit to the listmember who first identifies this song's origin.

--Bob Marlow