<VV> WTB LM Soft-Ray Glass

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Feb 8 11:31:32 EST 2010

Hello folks,

I picked up a pair of rust free LM doors for my wife's '65 Monza which will
be going for paint in a couple weeks.  It turns out that these have
Soft-Ray glass in them.  Does anyone on the list perhaps have a pair of
rear quarter glass to match?  The car is a driver, so I do not need any
specific date codes.  I do not have the Soft-Ray back glass, but would
consider purchasing one if shipping could be arranged.  My plan is to apply
closely matching tint to a clear back glass before reinstalling it in the car.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI

While the mid section of the country has been suffering through winter it
has been quite mild here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Our
temperatures have been running about average; highs in the upper teens or
20's, lows in the single digits or teens. There has not been much wind and
snowfall has only been a dusting to less than 2" per day. We have even had
a few sunny days.