<VV> FW: Weird carb problem

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:20:58 EST 2010

Daniel, before removing anything and while your next compression test, do it
once, then put some oil in that cyl and do it again. You can tell if it is
rings or valves that way. I would still pull the valves and if possible lap
them in.

What was your initial problem/ i lost the thread, but have gotten very
interested now I see you have a similar problem as my 102 hp 62 engine. I
have compression in the 150's accept for #1 which is at 125 with oil, 115
before, and #4 at 135. I'm thinking its time for an overhaul on mine since
the case has never been apart since 1962.  Mark Durham