<VV> "I Love My Corvair" wagon

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Feb 9 13:07:20 EST 2010

I used to always want LM Corsa turbo.  Oddly, after a few years the
styling kind of wore off and instead I started appreciating the EM
Spyder so I got a nice convertible.  Along the way I got a wagon and
A/C coupe and Judson supercharged (by me) sedan.  I realized that my
favorite was actually the wagon, except in the dead of summer, the
A/C coupe.  The wagons are fairly rare and unlike a Spyder, unique in
appearance as well (unless you are in the know, a Spyder or Corsa
looks like any other Corvair).  There should be a registry ... and if
you have never had a wagon, you should try one :-) Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.