<VV> Corvairs In the Movies

Steve Lovejoy sal0311 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:36:23 EST 2010

date	Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:28 PM
subject	Corvairs in the Movies

I very well may have missed it but I did not see mention of the
Greenbriar in the movie" With Honors".

The 4 dr Corvair in American Graffitti: I will swear that that was in
reference to my dads 1960 green 4 dr that I "dragged" 10th street with
in 1962-63 in Modesto, Ca where the George Lucas movie depicted his
cruising days. I guarantee that there was only one early model 4 dr
Corvair cruising Modesto streets. George Lucas grew up in Modesto and
American Graffitti was based on his experiences there. In fact, I do
not believe there were any other Corvairs cruising Modesto at that
time.

Steve Lovejoy