<VV> membership renewal

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Wed Feb 10 09:26:38 EST 2010

Hello--

You do not provide a lot of information for me to go on (ie URL, page
title). I see that you are registered for the member's site, so I think
you are adding the dues payment in the cart and following the checkout
routine.

If you are stuck on the 'Step 2' of the checkout process, make sure you
allow enough time for the state dropdown to populate after you have
select the country.

I would be happy to help in any way I can.

--H

--