<VV> bought my 60 back

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 18:49:15 EST 2010

I don't know if anyone might remember an article in the Communique about
our red '60  "700"coupe that we had inside our family room.(yes inside the
house). This was at least 3 years ago. Well tonight the owner agreed to a trade
for my 65 Rambler Marlin so it will be returning home soon. The nickname we
gave the car was "Skirts" since it had skirts and a license plate that said
skirts on the front.
    When we had the car it was all Roman Red but the owner has painted it
black above the beltline chrome and in addition has added cruise
control,light window tint,the correct carpet, HEI ignition, dual rear aerials and a
modern sound system.It became a real driver which I intend to use it for.
     Would anyone happen to have a copy of the Communique? I believe it may
have just been a picture on one of the covers. Sorry I do not remember the
issue date. Also speaking of Communiques would anyone have one from 1991,
the issue after the convention in DC showing the winners etc.
      Thanks in advance for any help. Ed in Fla