<VV> Car Covers

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 10 19:15:11 EST 2010

No one can argue how much Clark's means to the Corvair community, but
there are other smaller suppliers and vendors out there who, while
certainly not on the scale of Clark's, support CORSA and the Corvair hobby.

While I purchased my cover last summer directly from CoverCraft (they
had a closeout on blemished (in their minds not mine) covers that was
too good to refuse). Barney Eaton (barney at texas.net) has had an ad in
the Communique for years now, and was very helpful when I was searching
for covers. My take, in this case, was this guy knows covers because
that's his job. He advised me to purchase the cover direct from
CoverCraft (after confirming with them that it was a top quality cover),
losing a certain sale from me.

I have not been disappointed in my purchase.

jack kean