<VV> LM Engine Bay detailing

chris mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 11:31:42 EST 2010

BBRT:
I actually was going to say something about the alternator, but decided not to in my original post. The casting of the alternator is aluminum, I believe, and would be anodized. Anodizing is plating process different than that of plating steel or pot metal parts with cadmium. The black vented "wheel" on the alternator would be painted black I think. I was going to have my alternator rebuilt but have the alternator rebuild guy give me the casting after he disassembles it for anodizing.
chris