<VV> LM Engine Bay detailing

vpersh at netzero.com vpersh at netzero.com
Thu Feb 11 14:21:17 EST 2010

Cast aluminum does not anodize very well. By that I mean that it doesn't look very good after it's done. It tends to splotchy and uneven looking. Parts machined from billet and extrusions look great but castings tend to be more porous which is why I think they don't take to the anodizing process very well.....