<VV> Getting Plowed

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 23:56:57 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/12/2010 2:25:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

He could  have at least added, "I'll go as slow as I can, so see if you can
get out  before I bury you even deeper !"
Nice guy, huh ?

Doesn't really  matter that he's "doing his job" - there are ways to work
within a job  description (unions do it all the time when they work "by the
rule book"  so where was this guys imagination or maybe he didn't want to
be
there  either ?

You could look at it that way - Or you could say he was offering
"Motivation!" - And it worked!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette