<VV> Valve guides

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 18:53:02 EST 2010

Tom, I haven't used those versus the others in corvairs (yet) but the snap
ring just makes them easier to install. I used similar aircraft guides in
aircraft cylinder assy's  that had a built in step in place of the snap ring
so when you drove the guide into the head it could only go so far, and that
is what the snap ring does for you. Its a good thing. Mark Durham