<VV> Engine building - rocker arms

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 21:17:44 EST 2010

Les, Seth will chime in here I hope. The rocker arms you choose, if used on
a rocker stud (3/8") MUST be Corvair replacements with appropriately placed
oil hole (Different than Big Chevy or Ford), and correct lengths between
push rod and fulcrum and valve stem and fulcrum. The oil hole is absolutely
critical. I don't believe either company offers a Corvair replacement rocker
arm.
Harland Sharp does offer a roller tip rocker offered by Clarks.

Good Luck

Chuck S
BBRT