<VV> tow lights, was: Car Dolly

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 16:34:04 EST 2010

Speaking of tow lights, I made a harness with which I could plug into the
towed car's main body harness, under the dash, and it would light the towed
car's lights. Worked great, and wasn't that hard to make up..

-Mark

mechanical damage, why mess with the dolly and tying the wheel in the first
place?

> Just flat tow it forward with a tow bar and the steering wheel free.  Rig
up a set of tow lights and haul away!

> Unless you have expired tags in CA, in which case you need a trailer.
Trailers and/or flat towing are always better than using a tow "dolly" -- a
lot of weird stuff can happen with dollies ...