<VV> '64 Spyder 'vert 4-sale in So. Cal.

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 16:01:06 EST 2010

I recently received the following note from Ken Eberts of auto illustration
 fame regarding a '64 Spyder for sale in So. Cal.  I'm just passing along
the info.  BTW, I understand that the car is blue/blue.

~Bill Stanley

<
Bill,a friend of mine has a very clean original  64 Spyder conv that has
been in dry storage for many years in So. Ca. and  wants to sell it.He's in
his 90's now and wants the car to find a good  home.I wondered if you know of
anyone in the Corvair club that might be  interested.His name is Bob Elder
and his e-mail is _Rustyelder at AOL.com_
(http://us.mc383.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Rustyelder@AOL.com) .  Ken  Eberts