<VV> Cubic Inches Displacement

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Mon Feb 15 18:22:12 EST 2010

(Biting my tongue remembering what we used to rhyme to that old saw. . . .
and another one to the tune of "On Wisconsin")

But if you stop and convert some things, some categories make sense.  50cc =
3 cubic inches, for instance.  45 ci = 750 cc.  (Ask an old Harley owner
what's so important about 45 ci.  And I bet you thought Honda started at 750
cc with its big bike just because it's a nice round number.)

Charles