<VV> towing a convert, was: Car Dolly

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 16:38:48 EST 2010

Always have wondered about something. In that situation, if you'd open the
kick panel vents, would that prevent top blowout? Or maybe the wing
windows? Not that I'd want to experiement with my own (original top and
rear window!!!) convert, mind you. I don't need to, as I have an enclosed
trailer. I'm just curious, for intellectual discussion's sake.

-Mark