<VV> Falcon restoration, was: New slogan - "She's real fine, my four twenty eight" ?

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 16:46:17 EST 2010

Why would anyone in their right mind restore a Falcon? Next thing you know,
somebody probably will have restored a Toyopet. LOL

In all seriousness, though, I could see preserving an original, just
because it has survived. Or maybe restoring a Falcon Sprint with buckets
and a 289 (the pre-Mustang competition to the Corvair Spyder). But short of
that, it still begs the question, WHY?

-Mark