<VV> Falcon restoration, was: New slogan - "She's real fine, my four twenty eight" ?

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 17:18:06 EST 2010

All two of them? LOL

In case you missed my point, I really am not that serious with that thread. I'm having fun with it. After all, I've always said that in it's day, the Falcon was the world's best beater. What it did, it did well (merely get you from point A to point B). But it was STILL a beater, the original throwaway car. And all that in the spirit of the great F**d/Chevy rivalry. So lighten up. Life's so much better when you laugh.

-Mark (still pulling your leg...)