<VV> wants&questions

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:09:46 EST 2010

Hey Ed, how about a few Pics. Usually there is soot coming out the stack,
should be no where else. This usually means a crack somewhere there should
not be or it is not put together correctly.

I've never worked on a Corvair heater but lots of aircraft have the same
exact thing in them and I'm a A&P mechanic.
Mark Durham