<VV> Three Speed, Yes Vair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Feb 16 00:40:15 EST 2010

You young whippersnappers!! Ain't no 4th in a three speed! 60s??? Three
on the tree was available through late 70s.

Reverse is exactly where reverse should be.

Standard three speed H pattern used by most every automaker for years,
same for floor and column shifter.

Yust go out and look at a three speed Corvair. Extra points if it is in
a Monza convertible. (Worked on two so far...)

Frank DuVal