<VV> Three Speed, Yes Vair

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 09:49:47 EST 2010

Frank,
     How 'bout if it's a 3 speed CORSA convertible???  Yes, I saw one years ago in NYC that the guy was considering selling.  It was in beautiful shape (a 140) and I couldn't believe it was a 3 speed but he proved it by putting it in what would have been 1st in a 4 speed and backing it up.  The car was in terrific shape but he never followed through on selling it to me.  Of course I would have replaced the 3 speed with a 4 speed, but it never happened.
     "Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these....it might have been"
Waxing poetic as I'm watching the snow fall in huge flakes,
     Frank (the other one) Burkhard