<VV> Three Speed, Yes Vair

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 12:00:19 EST 2010

When I first got into Corvairs in 2004, one of the first things I did
was help a buddy change the 3 speed in his Corsa for a 4 speed.  It had
a 4 speed knob on the shifter, but it was definitely a 3 speed!  I don't
know if it was factory or not, but it looked like it had been in the car
for quite a while...  who knows??

Jim Houston