<VV> three on the tree

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Tue Feb 16 10:54:34 EST 2010

I owned a ford Granada with 3 on the tree and love driving it. The best is taking it to one of the quickie lubes to get the oil change. I parked it close to the garage door, when the attendant came to get the keys it was a young kid and I told him its a stick and be careful starting it. No more than two minutes after I said stick shift he pounded it in to the garage door. The older gent laugh and said I heard you and gave the youngen a hear full.
Don H.